Finite Wisdom is an eleven-person company, based in the Richmond, Virginia area, providing custom software development services to clients in Central Virginia and beyond. Our expertise is focused on bringing web-based functionality to all platforms from the large and immobile (servers and desktops) to the small and mobile (tablets and smartphones) — in short, "making the web do useful stuff."
Our typical client matches one of two profiles:
- Needs custom software, but is too small to have programmers of their own
- Needs custom software, but is so large that their IT staff is overwhelmed and needs a helping hand
The software we've developed for these clients has been used to power solutions for high-profile clients of their own, including:
Our full-time employees include:
- Joshua Golub — Founder, owner, software engineer
- Liesl Delisio — Administrator
- Steve Paulson — Software engineer
- Phil Plante — Software engineer
- Richard Day — Software engineer
- Bill Joynt — Software engineer
Our part-time employees, bringing specialized skills to the company, include:
- Ellen Reiser — Graphic designer
- Cherye Paulson — Creative writer
- Tom Hopkins — Software engineer
- Tripp Lilley — Software engineer
- Greg Hofbauer — Web designer
Our rates range from $125/hour for senior software engineers and web designers to $75/hour for everyone else — junior software engineers, graphic designers and creative writers.
Need to know anything else about us? Just ask.